For detailed information about the other programs co-financed by the EU, feel free to visit www.fonduri-ue.ro
1. Increasing the level of training fo rat least 60 young and long-term unemployed persons from Dolj county in the fields of "Expert in accessing structural funds" and "Project manager";
2. Increasing the level of certification for at least 96% of unemployed people included in the target group through CNFPA specialized certificates and the certificates issue by the foreign partner;
3. Awareness of at least 60 young and long-term unemployed persons regarding the individual training needs and also regarding the possibilities to find a job or to open their own business in the consulting services field for accessing European funds;
4. Applying corrective measures to decrease the unemployment among young high school o rhigher education graduates in Dolj county and the guidance of these human resources to the labor market, after the activities integrated in the project.
5. Stimulating the insurance of a professional and competitive spirit for the trainings developed in the project, focusing on the theoretical and practical knowledge gained and on the competencies that can be developed on the labor market in the field of the European funds;
6. Stimulating the transfer of good practices from the foreign partner, with experience both in the professional training of the adults, and in project writing and management.
7. Providing the accessto the labor market or to an employment for mby opening a PFA or an own business for 10% of target group members as a result of implementing the project.