Every year, at least 30 unemployed persons will be selected and will participate during 5 months, at the following course modules:
- Expert in accessing the structural and European cohesion funds : basic module: (CNFPA accredited)
- Expert in accessing the structural and European cohesion funds: advanced module (advanced studies of norms and good case practices held by the Italian experts qualified in the field of Structural Funds)
- Crossing-cultures themes - European politics in the domain of research, innovation, environment, sustainable development, and equal opportunities (held by qualified Italian experts)
- Project manager - CNFPA accredited
- Practical application module developed at specific firms in Italy, with all the costs covered from the budget of the project.